Royal Family KIDS is the Nation’s leading network of Camps, Clubs and Mentoring for children of abuse, abandonment and neglect.
- Annually, 3.6 million cases of child abuse*, neglect or abandonment are reported in America.
- One of these victims dies every six hours due to that abuse*. But you can make a difference — through your support of Royal Family KIDS.
- Royal Family KIDS, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity. Donations and gifts are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. Our Federal Taxpayer I.D. Number is 33-0380021.
GIVE NOW to help us recruit & train teams to launch new Camps and Clubs so that more children from the foster care system can experience positive memories!
Meet the Founders, Wayne and Diane Tesch
In 1990 Wayne left the church position to launch Royal Family Kids’ Camp, Inc. full time. In 2008, the organization expanded to include a school year Club and Mentoring opportunity and changed its name to Royal Family KIDS®. In 2015 Royal Family KIDS served over 7,700 children in 209 camps in 40 states and 4 international countries. Over one hundred thousand children have attended the camps since 1985. And in the Club and Mentoring RFK had 42 Clubs with 691 Club KIDS, 1258 Staff & Mentors.
Wayne and his wife, Diane, have coauthored three books: Unlocking the Secret World, by Tyndale House Publishers (1995); Moments Matter — The Stories of Royal Family Kids’ Camps (2000); and From Despair to an Heir—Healing the Heart of a Child (2008). They wrote a Special Edition 20th Anniversary book—A Week of Memories—A Life of Hope (2010), consisting of testimonials from 20 former Campers who have all returned to serve at the Camps.
Wayne and Diane feel a profound sense of joy and urgency to reach out to the battered, abused and neglected children of this country. They want to see every foster child, age 6-12, experience a life changing Camp, Club and Mentor. Wayne and Diane have seen thousands of volunteers and dozens of supporting churches all over America have help out… but we still have a long way to go.
You can help!
- Encourage your church to launch a Royal Family KIDS Camp
- Volunteer at your local Camp & Club
- Become a faithful supporter
- Pray for the work and the volunteers of Royal Family KIDS