In the state of Indiana there are approximately 6,184 children, ages 6-12 in the foster care system. Royal Family KIDS currently has 6 Camps and 1 Club in Indiana serving these children. The average camp serves 45-50 children each summer. We have wonderful volunteers who have dedicated thousands of hours to reach America’s orphaned and abandoned children. In order for us to reach all the kids available to enroll in our program, we need to launch 158 more camps in this state!
You can make a enormous difference in the lives of these children by supporting one of these camps below, planting a camp in your area, or by sponsoring a new camp If you have any questions, please contact us!
Click here to download PDF: Indiana
Click here for: Indiana Camp Dates
Current Program Locations:
- Crown Point: Camp #026 — First United Methodist Church Director: Vickie Scearce, 352 S Main St Crown Point IN 46307 Phone: (219) 663-1515
- Delphi: Camp #145 — First Assembly of God at Delphi PO Box 540 Delphi IN 46923 Camp Directors: Micheal & Rachel Roberts Phone: (765) 564-2200 Club #017 Mentor Directors: Travis & Rebecca Crist Phone: (765) 564-2200
- Indianapolis: Camp #180 — First Baptist Church of Beech Grove, Director: Christina Zier, 5521 Churchman Ave. Indianapolis IN 46203 Phone: (317) 784-1478
- Merrillville: Camp #270 —Living Hope Church Director: Jill Calder, 9000 Taft St Merrillville IN 46410 Phone: (219) 769-3601
- Mitchell: Camp #344 — Jacob Finger United Methodist Church Director: Pam Tedrow, 139 North 8th Street Mitchell, IN 47446 Phone: (812) 849-2561
- Wilkinson: Camp #101 — Wilkinson Church of Christ Director: Stacey Jones, 7293 N State 109 Wilkinson IN 46186 Phone: (765) 781-2585