Michigan has some of the most dedicated volunteers any organization could ask for – and thankfully, they’re part of Royal Family KIDS! Michigan has one of the largest populations of children available to attend our free programs, and if we were to serve all foster kids in our demographic, we would need approximately 145 camps.
You can help us reach this goal by supporting one of the local camps below, signing up to plant a new camp, or contacting us to sponsor the entire state. You can make a huge difference for children of abuse and neglect, and we will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you during this battle!
Current Program Locations:
- Marine City: Camp #227 — Harvest Time Christian Church
- Midland: Camp #032 — Christian Celebration Center
- Midland: Camp #069 — Christian Celebration Center
- Northville: Camp #137 — Northville Christian Assembly
- Northville: Camp #161 — Detroit First Church of the Nazarene
- Novi: Camp #038 — Brightmoor Christian Church
- Plainwell: Camp #282 — North Point Church
- Plymouth: Camp #286 — Northridge Church
- Saginaw: Camp #295 — Crosspoint Chapel