In the state of Michigan there are approximately 11,509 children, ages 6-12 in the foster care system. Royal Family KIDS currently has 7 Camps and 4 Clubs in Michigan serving these children. The average camp serves 45-50 children each summer. We have wonderful volunteers who have dedicated thousands of hours to reach America’s orphaned and abandoned children. In order for us to reach all the kids available to enroll in our program, we need to launch 223 more camps in this state!
You can make a enormous difference in the lives of these children by supporting one of these camps below, planting a camp in your area, or by sponsoring a new camp If you have any questions, please contact us!
Click here to download PDF: Michigan
Click her for: Michigan Camp Dates
Current Program Locations:
- Marine City: Camp #227 — Harvest Time Christian Church Director: Mary Krause, 205 S Main St. Marine City MI 48039 Phone: (810) 765-5400
- Midland: Camp #032 — Christian Celebration Center Directors: Jon & Tammy Nelson, 6100 Swede Ave. Midland MI 48642 Phone: (989) 631-1300
- Midland: Camp #069 — Christian Celebration Center Directors: Don & Michelle Krogstad, 6100 Swede Ave. Midland MI 48642 Phone: (989) 631-1300
- Midland: Club #011 — Christian Celebration Center Directors: Rich Shull, 6100 Swede Ave. Midland MI 48642 Phone: (989) 631-1300
- Northville: Camp #137 — Northville Christian Assembly Directors: Mike & Bethann Parker, 41355 6 Mile Rd. Northville MI 48168, Phone: (248) 348-9030
- Novi: Camp #038 — Brightmoor Christian Church 40800 W 13 Mile Rd. Novi, MI 48377 Camp Directors: Curtis & Amy Jones Phone: (248) 668-7000 Club #021 Mentor Director: Effie Ogoe Phone: (248) 668-7000
- Plymouth: Camp #286 — Northridge Church 49555 N Territorial Rd. Plymouth, MI 48170 Camp Director: Jon & Lynn Jarrett Phone: (734) 233-3629 Club #064 Mentor Director: Matt Kaminsky Phone: (571) 271-1627
- Saginaw: Camp #295 — Crosspoint Chapel 3111 Barnard Rd. Saginaw, MI 48603 Camp Directors: Patrick & Lisa Steffen, Phone: (989) 792-2622