In the state of Texas there are approximately 9,456 children, ages 6-12 in the foster care system. Royal Family KIDS currently has 10 Camps and 1 Club in Texas serving these children. The average camp serves 45-50 children each summer. We have wonderful volunteers who have dedicated thousands of hours to reach America’s orphaned and abandoned children. In order for us to reach all the kids available to enroll in our program, we need to launch 181 more camps in this state!
You can make a enormous difference in the lives of these children by supporting one of these camps below, planting a camp in your area, or by sponsoring a new camp If you have any questions, please contact us!
Click here for: Texas Camp Dates
Current Program Locations:
- Arlington: Camp #047 & #293 — Trinity Kids, Inc. Director: Mike & Alice Lally, 1323 W Pioneer Pkwy Arlington TX 76013, Phone: (817) 229-7350
- Austin: Camp #019 — Glad Tidings Assembly of God Directors: Norton & Kathy Teutsch, 2700 Northland Dr Austin TX 78756, Phone: (512) 459-5481
- Cedar Hill: Camp #260 — Trinity Church of Cedar Hill Director: Paula Manley 1231 E Pleasant Run Rd Cedar Hill TX 75104, Phone: (214) 403-7592
- Fort Worth: Camp #051, #175 & 349 — Our Father’s Children, Inc. 6250 NE Loop 820 Fort Worth TX 76180 Camp Directors: Darren & Melinda Edwards Phone: (817) 788-2360 Club #038 Mentor Director: Tina Farquhar Phone: (817) 788-2360
- Granbury: Camp #073 — Kids’ Armor of Hope Director: Jeff Jeffries, 2201 Commercial Lane, Granbury, TX 76048 Phone: (817) 480-3651
- Sachse: Camp #257 — Northplace Church Directors: Taylor & Irene Dufrene, 2700 3rd St. Sachse TX 75048 Phone: (972) 495-1116
- Spring: Camp #074 — Love Fosters Hope Directors: Lynn and Diana Allen, 25333 Gosling Rd Spring TX 77389, Phone: (281) 364-0415
- Tyler: Camp #115 — First Baptist Church Directors: Ed & Karin Nolen, 301 W Ferguson St Tyler TX 75702 Phone: (903) 595-1021