We look forward to meeting you!
When you come to a Royal Family KIDS training, you are taking a step of faith and making a commitment to make a difference in the lives of foster children in your community. Training will prepare you to accomplish what God will do through you!
- Equip your team with “how to” knowledge through classroom learning and real time observations.
- Provide an understanding of the importance of the higher standard we are called to for the sake of His precious children and the importance of “Royal Treatment”.
- Develop your team as leaders to accomplish the tasks necessary in creating and leading a dynamic team of people to impact the culture of your community..
Outcomes and Benefits of Royal Family KIDS:
For the Children
- Provide powerful and positive memories where kids can just be kids
- Show a picture of healthy family life for those who haven’t experienced it
- Replace missing elements in their lives (i.e. attention, affirmation, happiness, positive memories, “basics” such as food, clothing, and safety)
- Plant the seeds of hope in their lives. When they believe in themselves they will seek improvements for themselves, long after Camp & Club are over
For the Community
- Brings the Church and State together for a noble cause
- Community sees the Church in a new light, as a giver and a servant
- Gives caregivers a time of respite
- Provides an opportunity to help Children re-write their story, giving hope for a brighter future
For your Church
- Gets people involved – “out of the pew and involved with a purpose”
- Builds faith in the members involved
- Expands the church into the community
- Allows members in the church who have suffered abuse to use their past to benefit others
Click below for dates and locations!